lunes, 5 de marzo de 2012

■■■ Swan ■■■

Hola!!!
os he querido enseñar este vestido que me compre en una tienda en Paris , que me encanta y la verdad es una gozada ponérmelo y no cruzarme con nadie que lo tenga !! tiene ya un par de años pero para mi es muy especial :))

*********************************************************************************

Hi!!!

I have wanted to teach this dress that I bought in a shop in Paris, which I love and the truth is a joy to wear it and not come across anyone who has! already has a couple of years but is very special for me :))


                                                   vestido/dress: Paris store
                                                          cazadora/jacket : zara
                                                  botas/boots : zara 
                                                    pañuelo/foulard : zara

2 comentarios:

Marina dijo...

I like your style !! :)

When you have time , i wainting on my page !

http://butterflyeffectweb.blogspot.com/

kisses ,
Marina

Mystic Palma by Sonia dijo...

thank you very much for your comments!!!! :))
xoxo